The great outdoors they say.
Beautiful beaches in the world.
Unspoiled mountain, sand, sun and see what else more can you ask more?
Would like to capital Santo Domingo say it’s the social hub of the island!
Love go see the carved stone sculptures of Easter Island the Giant Moai!
Exceptionally rewarding place to live. It’s the down to earth match to Nordic countries.
Mount Olympus and the Peloponnese are where I’d love go on the beaches!
Thermal springs, thriving arts, music, and the wine! Can ask for anything more?
Images of Guinness and Leprechauns!
White sand beaches, blue mountain peaks, handsome colonial towns and neon-lit nightlife. Perfect for couple get away!
Kenya is more than safari – when you’ve seen the ‘big five’, go trekking with tribesmen, hike mountain peaks and scuba dive reefs in the Indian Ocean
Country with a picturesque landscape of rolling hills and valleys, forests, and vineyards.
Is an Indian Ocean.
Hire a bike and discover tranquil islands, pretty canals, bustling cities and great beer and cheese.
Lot more than sun, sea and sand. Discover rich reefs perfect for snorkeling.
Offers desert drives and an outstanding Islamic art museum.
Offers lush volcanoes, Creole cuisine and top diving with a French twist!
Ultimate beach spot? The unique creatures of Aldabra, the Indian Ocean’s Galapagos
Four countries in one, the UK is a land of stately palaces and soaring cathedrals, mellow cities and rural landscapes of vivid green.
Venezuela is where the Andes meet the Caribbean.
Offers Atlantic surf, rare seals and serious desert
‘Arabian Galapagos’ of Socotra island make Yemen a unique frontier destination.
without doubt one of the most beautiful place to go with unique name.
Sometimes it’s nice to just take a walk on cold sunny day!
Yup that’s right its March and we are bundled up again when just last week we could wear shorts and flip flops! Crazy but it’s Ohio for you within a day you can have all 4 seasons!
It’s nice to be able to enjoy times to walk threw places and nature because its best thing to have woods right in you’re back yard to enjoy! It’s better than living in a city where you have travel out the city limits to get someplace nice like New York City I always hated going as a kid sucked packed busy! Just awful place to me! Enjoy some the picture.
How come people can get away with using the state system and others do not! I’ve learned this past week people are really lazy and get away with a lot! I’ve just lost my job back on February 23rd 2017 my own fault one little mistake turned big! So now I’m job hunting because we can‘t live without money. So I went to our local Job and Family Services I have used them before when needed and I hated having use them really do. Well, it‘s been since 2015 I had food assistance. Yup right before I moved up in job I got fired from and I went hourly to salary. Sadly when I had the food stamps I let others who really needed food use it for those few months because I felt it was right. Maybe not but oh well right? Well, okay so I’m filling everything out with the lady explaining I am looking for job I am trying and one I get one I don‘t want this. She stopped me said let us kick you off the system let us tell you are over income. Really she‘s telling me use system as much I can. Watch yeah I should had food stamps back when I step down from salary back hourly for my son but I picked not to and struggle little! Now after filling this all out she asked about my children! I have a boy who 8 and daughter who 5 but due to bad divorce and shitty ex husband he has residential custody of her so can‘t claim her even though its joint custody. Now, my son long story short no father worry about! So nothing free no more with the job and Family Services I guess. She tells me I have go job center and gave me window of 8 to 11 witch explain after drop my children off school it be about 9 that was fine. Now today I went job center and got explained because I have children and its only for food I have show up job center for 4 hours a month! Really 4 flipping hours! I’m not complain at all but this is what people have to do just 4 hours when they have kids and they can do a hour at a time. WTF!!!! Oh and they help with child care so you can go there and also bus services. So I go orientation on Monday for a hour and I can leave then come back whenever make sure my papers filled out right and I can only use it up to 2 hours a day! So I can‘t finish my 4 hours in one shot! that the only shitty party because yes I would do that! As you all know this will continue on Monday to see how well this orientation is going! So Monday night look out for blog posting the Orientation Job Center!
- Ground Beef – 3 pounds I normally get
- 2 cans cream of chicken or celery or mushroom you can mix and match one chicken and one celery is good mushroom I never cook with family don’t like it
- Spray for the pan lots spray don’t matter name brand but I shop save money why pay more for name brand
- 1 onion (if want)
- 1 garlic (if want)
- 1 bag tater tots this also depends unless want layer it
- 2 bags shredded cheese mix match whatever the family likes
- Pre Heat Oven 400
- Spray the Pan make sure all over upside because we will be filling it up!
- Cut onion and Garlic I cut it really small so my kids don’t see it! Also can skip this step call together!
- Meat in skillet start browning it
- Can add onion garlic
- Drain the meat
- Dump meat into Pan
- Add Soup that you picked
- Mix it around the pan spread it out make sure you add the water just like you’re cooking it
- Lay some cheese down not all off it!
- Now tater tots I like them all up and leave no spaces at first than ill dump some over top like said can use whole bag or just cover the top!
- Now cheese I get cheese happy that’s why I said two because Spread it all over mixing it around!!!!
- Put in oven check after 30 minutes spin it around in over check about every 10 min now because this goes based off your oven hate say it not all same!! I like get mine nice brown with all cheese melted.
- Pull out oven let it cool off you can cut it see if looks good you! Will look runny don’t worry best part!
3. Can’t see in the car
4. How does someone drive this car?
5. What crazy person would live like this?
6. Bet it smells nasty in the car?
Mac N Cheese Bites
It’s hard to find something to make for a family when you have kids that all don’t like the same thing. I have this struggle with three kids everyday! I don’t like making three different meals because they all want to eat something different! Everyone loves Mac N Cheese!
What you will need
- 8 oz elbows
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese ( Shredded)
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- mini muffin pan
- non stick spray